Tuesday 7 July 2015

What's In My Bag?

Hello everybody,

Firstly, I'd just like to apologize for not posting on Sunday, but I was ill and unable to concentrate on writing a post.

It's the holidays, which means I have been out and about and have needed to keep my bag packed so that when I leave, I can just grab it and go. No packing, just grab and go. I don't do this during the school term, because I have my school bag and I don't need a handbag as often. That's why I've decided to do a What's In My Bag post. Enjoy!


My bag is a very small bag with a long handle. It can be worn on your shoulder or across your body. I purchased this bag from City Beach, and it is a Billabong bag. I really like this bag, because even though it is small, it can fit a lot of things as it can get wider due to it's design.


Inside, it has three main pockets, and the middle one is sealed with a zip. This is where I keep my phone, as it is the safest pocket. I also attach my key to the zipper so I don't lose it, because I have lost my house key way too many times!


In the back pocket, I keep my wallet. My wallet takes up most of the space, but I can fit a pen and notebook in with it, for if I ever need to write something down like a  blog post idea or a 'To Do' list. The notebook I keep is a little A6 (I think?) notebook from Typo and I think it is the cutest notebook ever. It has Snoopy and a doughnut on the front and it says "you're the sprinkles on my donut". The last thing in this pocket, are my headphones. I store these wrapped up in a tiny side pocket. I wrap them with a little velcro strip so that they don't get tangled up. 


In the last pocket, I keep random little bits and bobs. I keep a spare hair tie and clip for if my hair gets annoying during the day, and I keep a lip balm for when I have sore, dry lips. I also keep a pack of tissues, for emergency situations. 


Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment