Saturday 18 July 2015

'No Makeup' Makeup Look

Hello everyone,

Many people like wearing/applying makeup, but sometimes there are occasions where you would wear little/no makeup, such as school. That's why I am sharing with you a 'no makeup' look for the times where you only need natural or light makeup. 


First off, use BB cream instead of foundation. BB cream is a lot lighter than foundation, or if you don't have BB cream, tinted moisturizer is a just as good option. The BB cream step isn't necessary, so if you don't want to wear it, you don't have to. The BB cream I used is the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector.



Next apply concealer and powder. Make sure the powder you are using is a setting pressed powder not a powder foundation, because a powder foundation over BB cream will look heavier and more cakey. My concealer I used was the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, and I used the Maybelline Matte Maker Pressed Powder. 


After you have done the base, use a cream blush on the apples of your cheeks. I find that a cream blush looks more natural, but I don't have one so I just used a tinted lip balm and rubbed it on my cheeks. (That might not be good but it worked haha.) I used the Maybelline Baby Lips Glow in the colour Mixed Berry. 



For my eyes, all I am doing is applying 1 coat of mascara, with the Maybelline Mega Plush mascara. I am filling in my eyebrows with the dark brown colour on the Maybelline Expert Wear Natural Smokes palette. 

To finish off this look, I am applying the same Baby Lips from before on my lips. 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby, aka Jess


P.S Check out Marianne's blog to see a collaboration project she did with me and a few other bloggers x

No comments:

Post a Comment