Sunday 12 July 2015

Current Music Favourites

Hello everyone,

Listening to music is one of my favourite things to do. That's part of the reason I love road trips so much, as I spend them relaxing with my music playing. When I listen to music, my imagination runs wild. I don't know if everyone secretly does this, or I'm just weird, but I'll pretend I'm in a movie and the song is playing in the background of the movie, or I'm in a music video. 

I've seen a few bloggers do this post and I found it interesting to read, so I've decided to do one myself. Here is a list of some of my favourite songs at the moment. Some are some old ones that I've always loved, some are new ones I've only heard recently, but I love all of them. 


Black Magic - Little Mix
Competition -  Little Mix
Gravity - Against The Current
Infinity (acoustic version) - Against The Current
Brighter - Against The Current
Dreaming Alone - Against The Current
Wolf - First Aid Kit
Emmylou - First Aid Kit
Take Me To Church - Hozier
When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
Jessie - Joshua Kadison
Style - Taylor Swift
I Know Places - Taylor Swift
Dear John - Taylor Swift
Too Close - Ariana Grande
Fools Gold - One Direction
Night Changes - One Direction
Bright - Echosmith
Set Fire To The Rain - Adele
The Lonely - Christina Perri
Human - Christina Perri
Burning Gold - Christina Perri
Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
Copperline - James Taylor
Another Man - Itch
Fun - Troye Sivan


Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess


(I feel like if I end this post with a heart like I normally do, there will be too many hearts on this page haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment