Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Love/Hate Tag

Hello everyone,

I was tagged by the lovely Crystal (Crystallized Daisies) to do the 'Love/Hate Tag'. (You should definitely check out her blog, I love it!) Basically, the rules are to list 10 things you love and 10 things you hate, then tag 10 bloggers to do the same. Let's get started with the tag :)

10 Things I Love:

1. Rainy Days
I absolutely love rainy days – especially when I am curled up inside with a fluffy blanket and my laptop or a good book. I love listening to the rain hitting my bedroom window, its so peaceful and relaxing. I also love the smell of rain (is that weird?).

2. Hot Baths
I am a sucker for a hot bath with a yummy smelling bath bomb. It is one of my favourite things to do on a cold day.

3. Road Trips
I love being in the car for a long time, listening to music and watching the scenery whiz by outside my window. For me, road trips are a good time to forget any worries or leave them behind as you drive away.

4. “Cry-Laughing” with Friends
If you have never had a time where you and a good friend have started laughing so much you are rolling on the floor with tears in your eyes, then you are missing out. It is one of the funniest memories you will have in the future.

5. Waking Up to the Sun
No matter how little sleep I get the night before, I always feel happy and refreshed when I wake up because of the sun shining on my face. It reminds me of the holidays and instantly cheers me up, even if I'm already feeling fine.

6. Being Around People I Love
No, I'm not being romantic when I say this – I mean my friends and family. I love being around people who make me feel happy and important, and these people are my family and friends.

7. Dancing
Whether there is music playing or not, I love dancing. I've been caught doing pirouettes in the kitchen while waiting for the kettle to boil and jamming to some music while brushing my teeth.

8. Texting for a Long Time
I love when you can text someone and the conversation never gets awkward or ends early. It makes me feel loved by the person texting me.

9. Mint
I love everything that smells minty and tastes minty! I love picking mint leaves and sitting them on my desk to smell while I work.

10. Re-Discovering a Song
I love when you shuffle your whole music playlist and it chooses a song you used to love but had forgotten it existed. When that happens to me, I literally listen to that song on repeat.

10 Things I Hate:

1. “Come Here!”
I hate when people are in another room and then they call for you to come to them, but you're busy. They insist it's important, yet they can't bother actually coming to you.

2. Overly Confident People
Don't get me wrong – I think it's good to be confident, just don't be so confident you are cocky, rude and think you are better than everyone else.

3. Waiting for Transport in the Rain
I hate waiting for a bus or train in the pouring rain when there is no shelter. Urgh it's so annoying.

4. Noisy Places
I hate being in noisy places, even more so when you have to yell to talk to the person next to you.

5. Textbooks
I hate text books! It's just endless pages full of mind-numbing questions that you have to answer in class/at home.

6. Itchy Tights
It is the worst feeling when your tights are making your legs itchy. It always happens at school which is extremely annoying.

7. Arguments
I'm all for peace, and I always feel awful when I witness/am in an argument.

8. Paper Cuts
These are the WORST! They sting so badly! One of the worst things you could say to me is “It's just a paper cut, it can't be that bad.”

9. Lukewarm Tea
I love hot tea, I love ice tea, just not tea in the middle.

10. Folding Clothes
I find folding clothes so boring, but I still do it.

Now I have to tag 10 bloggers to do this tag. You don't have to do it (it may not fit your blog theme or you might just not want to do it), but if you do let me know in the comments below! Sorry if you have already been tagged/done this tag :)

Natisha (Fluttering Mad)
Tiegan (Tiegan Lucy)
Corinne (Skinnedcartree)
Brooke (Brooke Wrote)
Millie (Milliee Rosee)
Emily and Hannah (Em and Han xo)

Bye for now!

Spring Baby aka Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment