Saturday 27 June 2015

A Peek At My Bucket List

Hello everyone,

I saw this done on Crystal's blog (Crystallized Daisies) and I found it super interesting to read, and it made me want to make one too. You should check out her blog too – I love her posts! This isn't my whole bucket list, this is just a selection of things.

1. Travel with a Friend/s

Photo from: WeHeartIt
I would love to do this! Whether I go with a friend or a group of friends all the way to another country, or go somewhere within the state/country, I think it'd be great fun!

2. Climb the Harbour Bridge

Photo from: WeHeartIt
Now, I already know that this would terrify me, but I've already driven, walked and gone in a train across the bridge, why not climb over? I would love to get to the top and look at Sydney Harbour from 141 metres high. (Yes I did have to look up how tall the bridge was.)

3. Visit Europe

I don't care where, I just want to go anywhere in Europe before I die. I would love to travel to Greece or France, but I'd also want to visit London. If I went to Europe, I would try to go to as many different places as possible. To visit somewhere with a busy environment, I'd go to London. For a sunnier place, I'd go to Greece, and I'd go to France to visit the landmarks.

4. Move into an Apartment

I love interior designing, and I think it'd be so exciting to move out into my own space. I'd be able to design it how I want and that thought makes me really happy. Don't get me wrong – I love living with my family and I'd always have them around to visit, but moving out is a pretty exciting idea for me. 

Let me know what's on your bucket list in the comments below.

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment