Saturday 9 May 2015

Review : Bastiste Dry Shampoo

Hello everybody,

Many people use dry shampoo, whether it's to get rid of oiliness or add volume to their hair. A brand of dry shampoo that I have been using for a long time is Bastiste. I used to use the pink bottle covered in flowers (I forget the scent it was - probably a flowery scent) but then I found this one. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo Hint of Colour Medium & Brunette

It's for brown hair!! Now us brunettes don't have to worry about making sure all the white dry shampoo is completely invisible! You can spray it onto your hair and it won't make a white mark, unless you use too much at a time. It works amazingly! I use it because I get very oily hair, and this product works wonders. The oil will be absorbed enough for my hair to be presentable. 


I don't know if this bottle is new or not, but I hadn't seen it around before. 

This bottle of dry shampoo smells subtly of caramel and sugar, which is great for me because I love sweet smells.


Next time you are out looking for a dry shampoo to buy, I strongly recommend checking this one out. Check it out HERE.

Bye for now,

Springbaby aka Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment