Saturday 30 May 2015

8 Things I Like About Myself


Hello everybody,

The other day, I realised how bad I am at receiving compliments, and how it's so easy to focus on all the things I don't like about my looks. Thats why I am writing this post. 

People can be insecure and have things that they hate about what they look like. (By the way, the things you don't like about yourself seem worse to you then they really are.) We (and I am very guilty of this) compare ourselves to others. It may be something small, like "She has way nicer eyebrows than me" or it could be something big, for example "She is so much prettier than I am". These thoughts are very bad, they make you feel worse about yourself. 

Another thing us, humans assume is that if you like something about yourself, then you are vain. We are too modest to say good things about ourselves. We can't mentally put ourselves down, we need to love ourselves and be comfortable in our own skin. I want you to start loving yourself more and either write 8 things you like about your looks in the comments below or on your own blog.

1. I love my tanned skin. 

2. I have pretty, brown hair.

3. I like how short I am.

4. I love my contagious smile. 

5. I like my body size and body shape. 

6. I like my teeth. (Weird but true.)


7. I love my skin, acne and all. 


8. I love my eyebrows. 

I'm going to be honest, I felt very vain thinking of things I liked about myself, but now that I've done it, I already feel more comfortable with my looks. That is why I want you to do this too. Let me know if you do this tag on your blog - I would love to see! 

Bye for now, 

Spring Baby aka Jess


Photo taken from WeHeartIt.com
Text added by me using Seashore

No comments:

Post a Comment