Thursday 31 December 2015

Summer Favourites // 2015

Hello everyone,

It's finally Summer! As much as I love the cold weather, I really love Summer too. I love taking my dog for a walk early in the morning when the weather is the perfect temperature, I love swimming and I love having the sun shining through my bedroom window all day every day. 



I decided it would be nice to share my Summer favourites, both beauty and fashion. I don't buy new things enough to do monthly favourites, so I am thinking of doing favourites for each season. What do you think - do you like that idea? 


My first favourite is the Sephora Chocolate Smoothing Body Scrub. I got this for my birthday, and I have fallen in love with it! It smells of real chocolate, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. I try to use body scrubs more frequently in Summer, as your legs are less hidden by your clothes. The only bad thing about this scrub is the quantity. It only comes with 140mL, and I would love it if it contained more. 


My next two favourites are summery-coloured nail polishes. The first one is the Natio Nail Colour in Lily. It is a pearly white colour, so it isn't just white. It has a slight pink tinge and I adore wearing this colour in Summer. The second nail polish is the Rimmel 60 Second nail polish in Breakfast in Bed. It is a lovely shade of blue that reminds me of beachy colours, making it a perfect nail polish for summer. It dries in more than 60 seconds, but not much more, which is perfect for my impatient self.


The last beauty favourite is the Body Shop Wild Argan Oil shower gel. I love it's subtle, natural scent for summer. It also comes in a little bottle, great for taking with you on your Summer holiday! 

Now onto the fashion favourites! 


I recently bought new sandals for Summer, and I absolutely love them! I bought them from Novo shoes, 40% off. I love how easily they can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Wearing them with denim shorts or jeans with a white top looks casual and effortlessly fashionable. They could also be paired with a nice, black dress and look just as fancy as the dress. I love the rose gold detailing, and because the bottom is padded, they provide comfort and support. 

My next favourite are some pyjama shorts. I really like pyjama shorts, there are so many cute designs and patterns on them! These shorts from Sussan have a very tropical pattern, great for summer. The pink flowers and birds really stand out against the deep blue background. I always pair these shorts with either a grey, white or pink t-shirt. 

Before I go, I just want to wish you all a happy new year! This year has been a really great one, and it feels like just yesterday I was posting my first blog post recipe for the Easter cake I made. I hope you all had a wonderful 2015, but let's make 2016 even better!

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment