Friday 16 October 2015

Nude By Nature Brush Set Review

 Hello everyone,

So recently I purchased the Nude By Nature Brush Kit, as it had many different makeup brushes that I had heard were great quality, and it was pretty cheap. It was $29.95, but it contained 8 different tools.


It contains:

- a kabuki brush
- a defining powder brush
- an eyeshadow brush
- an eye shadow blending brush
- a concealer brush
- a double sided brush with one side being a lip brush and one side being an angled eye brush
- a makeup pencil sharpener



I absolutely love the kabuki brush, powder goes on so nicely with it. It is super soft and not at all scratchy. I use it to apply powder where I have concealer, and I love using it. The defining powder brush I use when I apply blush. Because it isn't angled at all, the blush goes on looking slightly more natural. The concealer brush is great for perfectly placing the product.

The eyeshadow brush is the perfect size for applying eyeshadow all over your eyelid. I also adore the blending brush, as it blends out the eyeshadow in basically 1-2 swipes. It is easy to create a smoky look using this brush. I like having the lip brush and angled brush on the same tool, as it saves space. The sharpener is handy, as it has two different sized holes for sharpening different sized makeup pencils.

All the brushes are very soft and work very well, and I am extremely happy with this purchase. They came in a little zip case that holds the brushes in separate compartments with space for more brushes.


I am very happy with this purchase. 7 good quality, soft makeup brushes plus a case and sharpener for just under $30 is an amazing deal if you ask me! This kit would be a great pack for those of you with little to no other makeup brushes, as it has a good amount of brushes to start you off with. The only way it could be better is by coming with a foundation brush, but I personally prefer sponges so that doesn't affect me too much.

What are some of your experiences with Nude By Nature makeup brushes? Or if you don't use these, what brand of makeup brushes is your favourite?

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment