Wednesday 23 September 2015

Disney Tag

Hello everyone,

I am a HUGE Disney fan, and I realised this even more the other day when in maths, we did an online Disney quiz where I knew the answer to all the questions except one (since when was Gaston's sidekick was called LeFou?!). I thought it would be fun to do a Disney related tag, so I am doing the Disney Tag!

1. What's your favorite Disney movie?
This is a hard one, probably The Rescuers, Alice in Wonderland, Tangled or Aladdin.

2. Disney world or Disney land?
Well, I've only been to Disney land and not Disney world, so the answer has to be Disney land :)

3. Which Disney movie do your remember seeing first in theatres? 
I remember going to see Finding Nemo in the cinemas, and it came out in August 2003, so I would have been 2. 

4. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? 
Robin WIlliams (Genie) or Walt Disney (the original Mickey). Just pretend they aren't dead please. 

5. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
Flounder, he's so cute!

6. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears? 
I don't have Mickey ears, but I do have Minnie ears which I like.

7. Which Disney princess has the best sidekick? 
I would say Mulan, because Mushu is so funny, except he isn't great in the second movie. Probably Rapunzel in Tangled, because even though Pascal doesn't talk, he is such a good character.

8. A scene from a Disney movie you wish you could experience. 
The lantern scene in Tangled, it looks so magical!

9. Who are your favorite Disney princesses? 
Probably either Mulan, Belle or Jasmine. 

10. If you had the chance to spend time with Walt Disney himself, what would you want to say to him? 
I would show and tell him about how popular Disney still is and how far it has come, he would be so proud. 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this little tag, I tag anyone who loves Disney to do this tag! Let me know in the comments below some of your answers, or if you did the tag on your blog I'd love to read your answers so leave your links below. 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment